- Adults 10+ years old
- Kids 9 and below
- Entrance Fees
- Use of Flashlights
- Spanish and English Tour Guide
- Free Entrance to come back the next day to walk on the trails
- Food and Drinks are not included (but there is a restaurant)
- Ponchos and Rain Jackets are not included (but available for purchase)
- Small groups of 8 tourists max
- Unpaved nature trails with stairs and ramps
- Long Pants
- Hiking Shoes
- Poncho or Rain Jacket
- (Optional) Some cash to tip your tour guide
- Instant Confirmation will be sent to your email
- Not recommended for travelers with difficulty to walk
- Not recommended for travelers with other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Explore the Monteverde Forest at Night
Explore Monteverde at Night in Search for birds and other animals.
El Bosque Night Tour Monteverde is the only one in the country that is primarily focused on birds, and that’s not all…
First, you will start with a small introduction where you will be assigned a local tour guide.
Next, you will walk around the open areas of the property where the forest is lower. This is where you will spend about an hour finding birds sleeping in trees.
Then, you will enter the property’s nature trail system to explore and learn about this preservation area. This is where you will find a few more birds as well as some of the coolest insects (like walking sticks, tarantulas and leafcutter ants), rare mammals (like porcupines, opossums, and olingos) and depending on the weather condition, you might even spot snakes and frogs all in their natural habitat.
Finally, you will head back to reception to wrap things up.
This is where you can ask for a map so you can come back the next day to continue to hike the trails on your own at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
Rated 4.8/5 by Customers!
Monteverde, Costa Rica