- Adult 18+ years old
- Student 13-17 years old
- Child 4-12 years old
- Local All Ages
- Entrance Fee
- A 2-mile Hiking Trail
- 8 Hanging Bridges in total
- Longest bridge is 170 meters (560 feet).
- Expect the best views of the Monteverde Cloud Forest
- Expect a small chance to see wildlife on the trail
- Expect a light walk of approximately 1.5 hours
- Expect rain (especially from May to November)
- Instant Confirmation will be sent to your email
- Not recommended for travelers with heart problems
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for travelers with other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Experience The Best Views of Monteverde
Selvatura is the only adventure park that is fully built inside the cloud forest, so here you get the best views in the Monteverde area.
Located in the beautiful cloud forest near the Santa Elena Reserve, the Selvatura hanging bridges (also referred to as “Treetop Walkways Suspension Bridges” or “Canopy Walkways”) are your best bet in terms of views of the Monteverde Cloud Forest.
There are also a few benches on the well maintained, fairly easy trail, and the Selvatura Hanging Bridges can also be done with a guide or on your own. These and other factors make this a good choice for older folks and people who might not want to walk as much.
On this tour, you will hike through lush cloud forest on trails with 8 bridges of different seizes and heights that offer close looks into the canopy. This tour might not come with the adrenaline rush of a zipline and at this altitude you will probably not see much wildlife but it will provide a unique glimpse into the canopy of cloud forest and it will also give you a chance for breathing some of the purest air on earth.
All in all this is tour provides you the best vantage point to observe the beauty of the cloud forest in all its levels.
This tour is suitable for people of all ages. The 8 bridges are wide and easy to manage, though it is not recommended for people with extreme weight excess or pregnancy.