- Adult 19+ years old
- Student 13-18 years old
- Child 4-12 years old
- Local All Ages
Selvatura Park Features:
- 13 lines (1 of them is 1km long!)
- Total of 3.4 kilometers (2.2 miles)
- No walking required
- Ziplining from platform to platform
- Brake with gloved hands if needed
- Optional Tarzan swing
- Expect The Natural Scenery Zipline Canopy Tour in Costa Rica
- Expect the Appropriate Safety Measures to Ensure Things Go Well
- Footage available for purchase on site (You cannot use your own GoPro)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Not wheelchair accessible.
No kids less than 120 cm tall.
Most travelers can participate but it’s recommended for for families who need a combination of adventure and relaxation.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Experience The Best Scenery on the Selvatura Zipline Canopy Tour
Selvatura is the only adventure park that is fully built inside the cloud forest, so here you get the best views in the Monteverde area.
On this tour, you will rush through the canopy of the beautiful cloud forest while attached to cables. You will fly through 13 cables, visiting 15 platforms, and a Tarzan swing, where you jump off an edge while attached to a high-security rope.
You may also upgrade to do the last cable in Superman Style for an additional fee.
All in all this is a total of 2.2 miles of total ziplining experience and a whole lot of nature!
This tour is suitable for people of all ages although it is not recommended for people with extreme weight excess or pregnancy.