- Adults 12+ years old
- Tour Guide
- Local Taxes
- Use of Helmet
- Food and Drinks are not included (but there is a restaurant)
- Pictures and Videos are not included (but available for purchase)
- Expect The Most Extreme Adrenaline Experience in Costa Rica
- Expect the Appropriate Safety Measures to Ensure Things Go Well
- Footage available for purchase on site (You cannot use your own GoPro)
- Instant Confirmation will be sent to your email
- Not recommended for travelers with heart problems
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for travelers with other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Jump off the highest bungee jumping spot in Costa Rica on this bungee jumping tour in Monteverde Extremo Park at Monteverde Costa Rica, and you will experience the most extreme adventure in the country.
An aerial tram will take you up in the air to a platform between two mountains in the jungle. From there, you will be attached to a bungee rope and 3, 2, 1…Off you go down to the void from 143-meter height (just a little less than 500 feet, imagine that!).
It should go without saying, but safety comes first, and so you will be using a helmet and strong cable to keep you safe as you jump off the tram over the Monteverde Cloud Forest.
The Monteverde Extremo Bungee Jump is $80 for residents and foreign visitors (all ages). These rates include transportation both ways, but they do not include taxes. The tour is short, but it’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience, considered well worth the rate considering this is the most extreme zip lining tour in Costa Rica, and it’s suitable for ages 8+ except for people with severe weight excess or pregnancy.
How to Get There
The Monteverde Extremo Canopy Tour starts at the Monteverde Extremo Park. Even though the tour includes transportation, the recommendation is to drive to the park directly whenever possible. Going to the park with your vehicle can save you up to 90 minutes since the shuttles have to stop many times at multiple locations to pick up or drop off travelers.
Still Not Sure?
Give us a call or send a message and we will happily answer all of your questions. We want to be sure you have an amazing and memorable experience in Monteverde, so if this tour is not for you, we will be happy to help you find one that suits you better.