- Adults 12+ years old
- Kids 8-11 years old
- Tour Guide
- Tarzan Swing
- Rappel (30 meters)
- 16 Zip Lines (Cables)
- Superman Cable (1 kilometer)
- Underground Superman Cable (through a tunnel under a mountain)
- Expect The Most Extreme Zipline Canopy Tour in Costa Rica
- Expect the Appropriate Safety Measures to Ensure Things Go Well
- Footage available for purchase on site (You cannot use your own GoPro)
- Instant Confirmation will be sent to your email
- Not recommended for travelers with heart problems
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for travelers with other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The Monteverde Extremo Canopy Tour offers modern and safe equipment, safety instructions, and experienced tour guides who will take you through the longest zip-lining course in the country with 14 regular zip lines, including an Aerial Superman 1,030 m (3,380 ft), a Subterranean Superman 190 m (623 ft), a Rappel 30 m (98.5 ft), and a Tarzan Swing 50 m (164 ft).
The Monteverde Extremo Canopy Tour is $30 for residents (all ages), $30 for foreign kids (8-11 years old), and $50 for foreign adults (12 and up). These rates include transportation both ways, but they do not include taxes. All in all, this tour is considered by many travelers well worth the rate considering this is the most extreme zip lining tour in Costa Rica, and it’s suitable for ages 8+ except for people with extreme weight excess or pregnancy.
How to Get There
The Monteverde Extremo Canopy Tour starts at the Monteverde Extremo Park. Even though the tour includes transportation, the recommendation is to drive to the park directly whenever possible. Driving to the park can save you up to 90 minutes since the shuttles have to stop many times at multiple locations to pick up or drop off travelers.
Still Not Sure?
Give us a call or send a message and we will happily answer all of your questions. We want to be sure you have an amazing and memorable experience in Monteverde, so if this tour is not for you, we will be happy to help you find one that suits you better.